Wednesday 20 March 2013

More digipak changes

I originally decided to change the image to the image below. However because this image is in black and white I feel that it doesn't match the other images of the album colour as they should all carry a continuing colour therefore I have changed this image to black and white as well. 


















This picture in black and white however takes away from the naturalistic image that I am trying to portray of my artist. 
I don't like this image in black and white and also it doesn't fit with the rest of the album pictures, therefore I have decided to use the original of this picture and the image below as the album front cover. 

I chose this image because I think that it looks very natural and portrays the image that we want to give about our artist. It is a friendly picture and the effect on it adds to the vintage natural style of the artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment