Wednesday 7 November 2012

Audience questionnaire

I created a questionnaire in order to find out more about the music consumption of my peers.

Although all were aged 16-20 and students, the answers varied more than I expected. When asked to rank genre of music, no one put the genres in the same or similar order, all put a different favourite artist and only a few agreed on the importance of a music video. 
This surprised me because it shows that, although all of similar age, we are all influenced in different ways by music and how we consume it. 

From the questionnaire I learnt that it is possible that the genre of our product needs to be marketed in a different way to a video of a different genre. 

From this we created a group questionnaire which can be found on our group blog edify. 

No comments:

Post a Comment