Wednesday 3 October 2012

Meeting one


In todays meeting we chose our groups. My group consists of myself, Madihah, Ana and Catherine. I am happy with my group as it is a mix of last years groups so I have seen what other members of the group are capable of doing and know that they will bring good ideas to the group that we can all elaborate on.
In todays meeting we started making a list of possible songs. (UPLOAD LIST)we were cautious not to choose one too slow or fast or that wasn't too well known. We thought around the idea of Eliza Doolittle as a group from the previous year used one of her songs and we felt it worked well. Eventually someone mentioned 'Hey Mickey'. After listening to the song we were all decided it was a good, fun song to make a music video to. I didn't think we would pick a song so fast but am happy with our choice.
We wanted to stay away from the cheerleading idea that came with the song and started brainstorming our own ideas. For me the 50's came to mind, polka dot dresses and diners. My group agreed and we started looking up costumes.







No comments:

Post a Comment